Friday, April 01, 2005

My Best School Memory :-)

I have a lot of good memories when I was in shool. But the most memorale memory is the fact I could meet my coach whose name is Kim ki-hoon. He was on the national team as a javelin thrower and also the throwing team coach for over 10 years. But somehow he came to my high school as our new coach. I was so glad to see him and excited so much. I was on the track and field team, javelin thrower since I was 14years old. I knew him because he was my hero. After I trained with him for 1year I was always best in the competition. Finally I was able to enter a unniversity which is named the Korean National Sports University. I got approval from the university and while I was waiting to enter the school, I had another chance to compete in Thailand. I received a medal from the competition again. Everything that I've done is becasue of him. I had all the good opportunities through him. I want to thank him again and I think I would never have done these things without him. So I can say the fact that I met my highschool coach is my best school memory.

Rachel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home