Friday, April 01, 2005

My pleasant memories.

I lived with my grandmother and grandfather who was a principal of an elementary school in 1985. My first school grade started there. The name of the city is "Kyuong-Ju" and I lived in the suburbs of the city. My town was in the countryside. The bus ran between downtown and my town twice a day in the morning and evening. The residents were farmers and the only telephone was in the school. The phone rang for someone and a teacher had to tell the people by a loud speaker.
My grandma taught me the Korean language and Arithmetic, and my grandfa climed mountains with me. After school I went to a mountain and played in a field while catching bugs, frogs and eating fruits on the tree, herbs I did not know the name of. In the summer I went swimming with my friends in the small pond, and sledded or skated in the lake and flew a kite in the winter.
I grew up with nature and my childhood still remains in my mind as pleasant memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home