Friday, April 01, 2005

My Best School Memory!!

I had a fantastic life when I studied in college. I took part in many activities. Camping was one of the best things that I hadn't alone before. I met lots of new friends, danced and sang songs. Karaoke is the most important contest in my department. I love singing, so I attended the contest to overcome my nervousness and shyness. Even if I didn't win the contest, I still felt it was valuable. Basketball is one of my favorite sports. I also joined many basketball games, and won medals. I joined the sports club of the department. My classmates and I held many sports contests, like basketball and volleyball games. We made lots of posters and handbills to attract everyone. My college's life allowed me to meet lots of friends and win contests successfully. I hope the time could return one day.

Anny

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger CESL said...

Wow. I didn't know that u like sprots also. Basketball!! U and Joyce are good at it. cool~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home