Friday, April 01, 2005

My Best School Memory - Young

I was interested in rock bands when I attended University. Fortunately, there was a rock band there, so I joined it. The first time it was very difficult for me because I was not good at music. Especilly I was not able to produce correct beats even though I was a drummer. That was why I had to practice hard every day. When I made a mistake during the playing, my friends who played other instruments like guitar, bass, and keyboard blamed me, so sometimes I regreted that I joined this club. However, later I felt that I couldn't be happier than then, just after the performance in front of audiences. I had had performances many times before I went to the army. I suppose it was the best time in my school life.

Young

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger CESL said...

I think that's good u tired everthough u were not good at first. :-)
I will study hard also for my better life!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home