Friday, April 01, 2005

The Best School Memory

When I imagine my school life, the memory of high-school is coming up. What remains in my mind is having played soccer on my high-school team. Of course, I studied well in classes, but for most teenagers, studying is a boring and a tiring subjects.I joined the high-school soccer team and practiced soccer after class almost every day. Although the practice and the training were so hard and also I didn't become the starting eleven, regular player, I had a lot of fun with my teammates. I spent the most time with them, after the practice, weekends, and holidays. Therefore, I have never met friends better than them. And now we still spend some time talking about those days.

Takashi

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger CESL said...

oops. soccer> :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home