Friday, April 01, 2005

My Best School Memory

My best school memory that I remember is in my university. I always went to the beach or a B.B.Q. with my friend. Sometimes we also skiped class to sing in K.T.V. It was impressive that we did that we did several activities in one day. I still remember what we did on a special day.First of all, we gathered some classmates and started the B.B.Q. in the afternoon. When we finished the activity, my other classmates invited us to celebrate a girl's birthday in the K.T.V. room. So I went with my group. We sang a lot of songs and drank many beers, then everyone became drunk. At 12 o'clock p.m., someone suggested to go to a pub. Thus, a group of drunks got in the taxis and continued to drink and dance. In the end, we went back home at 5 o'clock in the morning. Of course, we skipped class that day. I think it was crazy, but it is also beautiful memory. Clark

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger CESL said...

too bad. I can't drink. hahaha. I know u don't care though. :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home